Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 17, 2014

I've been home for a week today. When I'm at school I can sit around and count the number of days until things could get better, which would be the number of days until I would get to be home. My first three days home were painful. No one in my family got along, everything was just so chaotic. My mom and sister went to visit the breeder of two of our dogs, and to see our new puppy. when my sister found out I was getting a puppy she freaked out and caused a huge scene. It was absolutely ridiculous. I could have punched her.
She also takes a great joy in using the fact that our parents are paying for me to go to school and not her. They aren't paying for hers because she applied and did everything very sneaky and quietly until she could use it against everyone. It drives me crazy.
On the third day I hung out with my sister Nicole which was nice. We went and got our hair cut. And wrapped christmas presents for my dad's christmas party. It was at this point that I realized being at home was exactly what I needed.
I had my heart broken and then got to watch him flaunt his new floozy in my face. Every girls dream, right? Being at home for the holidays is very hard when two of my sisters are engaged with kids and happy little families, and my other sister has been with her boyfriend for over 2 years. Being the only one iin the family that is single especially at christmas is difficult.

Thats all for now. Time to go to work. Have a good day. Change a life, with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment